Information specialists at the Center for Information are your personal guides to information on diabetes, donation inquiries, as well as American Diabetes Association programs and events.
1-800-DIABETES ( 1-800-342-2383 )
In addition to offering general information on a variety of diabetes topics, your representative can also:
- Refer you to an ADA-recognized diabetes self-management education seminar in your area
- Assist in connecting you with the appropriate financial aid resources
- Assist people who believe they are facing discrimination based on diabetes
- Connect you with your local ADA team regarding local events, programs, and volunteer opportunities
- Process your personal donation or contribution
At the core of providing this excellent service are skilled, dedicated personnel who answer general questions in English or Spanish. In addition, a language interpreter service is available for other languages.
Hours of Operation
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET.
Send Us Your Question(s)
For diabetes-related questions or to request a digital diabetes resource/information packet, EMAIL us.
For Spanish-language assistance, EMAIL us.
For professional membership–related questions, EMAIL us.
For removal/opt-out requests, EMAIL us.